Friday, June 18, 2010

Recently in the Pico World...

Hey Pico-denizens (and savvy survey seekers)! What a wonderful week to make use of those delightfully hard-to-obtain coins! Many of you may have simply shrugged it off when you saw the advert but allow me to redirect your attention to it. As some of you know, there are super special one-of-a-kind items being given out right now when you purchase 500AG! For the gentlemen out there, you guys get a nifty turban while the ladies get a fancy veil. Now, I know you survey connoisseurs are thinking this has nothing to do with you but you, my friends, are wrong. The advertisement conveniently left out the fact that it isn't necessary for you to buy the AG--in fact, if you net 500AG via surveys, you still get the item! I was unaware of this until my friend today received her sexy veil. So what did I do? I started looking for surveys to do immediately!

640G from surveys later, I am now the proud owner of a stylish Egyptian turban! And nothing is stopping you guys out there to snag one of these for yoursel
ves! On a side note, are there any other guys out there who thought of dressing up as Professor Quirrel if you had a turban? Anybody? Just me? Okay, I'm a dork.


Oh but that's not all! Kay. You got your 500+ gold...what are you going to use it on now? Well for this week and this week only, special, limited gothic lolita items are being offered in a premium Gacha machine in NYC! Unisex items includes the rare and stylish cape, the super rare bat styled backpack, and a bat styled handbag (or murse, for you men out there). The NYC Gacha isn't an ordinary Gacha; each try is 50AG. Unfortunately, duplicates of the same item can happen and I'm not sure of the exact chances of each item but for the record, the first five times I tried it, I got a suit, a pimp cane...er...mysterious vampire cane, rather, gloves, a nifty eyepatch, as well as a bat murse. All of these items can be found on the official Pico blog with pictures! If you're interested in these items, be sure to mess around with the NYC Gacha before the week is over!

And to get some business out of the way...

I personally have lots of ideas on what to post about in the near future but in the end, it's a go-to for all you Pico-ers out there. Feel free to leave some feedback about what you guys would like to know about and I'll try my best! Also my Pico name changes all the time; finding me may be a difficult task (just for the record, it's currently カトウ and you're welcome to copypasta that into the buddy search. Currently, I am not accepting anymore friend requests.

And that's what's happening this week in Pico, fellow Pico aficionados!
-B

1 comment:

  1. omg thats so cool i know that stuff but you write in a exiting way make sure to check my pico blog changes all the time. picofans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete